Pumpkin Spice & Everything Nice Muffins Using Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil
My favorite part of Fall is anything to do with Pumpkin. Pumpkin Pie, Pumpkin Pancakes, Pumpkin Bread, Pumpkin Muffins, you know where I am going with this. What is your favorite fall food?
Here is my favorite recipe for Pumpkin Spice Muffins:
- 3 Cups All Purpose Flour (Or for Gluten Free Version)
- 4 Eggs
- 2 tbsp (in the alternative use nutmeg)
- 2 drops Cinnamon Bark Vitality
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2/3 cup
- 2/3 cups
- 2 cups Pumpkin Puree
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 12-cup muffin pan with nonstick spray.
- Mix Cinnamon Bark Vitality, Flour, Pumpkin Pie Spice, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, and Salt.
- Add in Raw Honey, Coconut Oil, Pumpkin Puree.
- Fold wet ingredients into mixture.
- Scoop mixture into muffin tins. 6. Bake for 20-25 min.
** Sprinkle with powdered sugar or use this cream cheese frosting recipe:
Cream Cheese Frosting:
1/2 cup butter, softened
8 ounces cream cheese
4 cups confectioners’ sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Beat softened butter and cream cheese until well blended.
Add powdered sugar and vanilla. Beat until creamy.
If you don’t have Cinnamon Bark essential oil, you can find it here: http://bit.ly/cinnamonbarkvitalityEO
Email me at: email@example.com
Become a Wholesale Member of Young Living for 24% off retail, just click Join Here below.